Sunday, 24 January 2016

Barry M Lip Crayon//Review

Today I have a review of the Barry M Lip Crayon in Dress Rehearsal for you. I bought this product 
about a month ago and I just can't stop using it! Although it is matte, it isn't at all drying on the lips, which is really good for me, as I seem to be prone to getting dry lips. I'd actually say it feels quite moisturising, although it doesn't actually give the lips any hydration. As the packaging says, it has a creamy texture, and it is so good I would put it up there with some high end lip products, I love it so much! It twists up, so there is lots of product and no need for a sharpener. It feels light on the lips, and isn't sticky, which is always a plus for me when buying products. 

This beautiful, pinky-nude is shown in the image above. It has a matte appearance on the lips, but can look glossier if applied directly over a lip balm, and of course, you could always add a gloss over the top. It may appear quite dark in this photo, but on the lips it is subtly darker and I would definitely classify it as a 'natural' lip colour. I will definitely be buying the other shades in the line, but I think this is the perfect shade to start out with because it is such a natural colour, so you can wear it on a day-to-day basis. If you'd prefer a different shade the other available colours are- Pack a Punch, a natural pink, On the Frow, a peach shade, Model Behaviour, fuchsia pink and Make a Statement, a beautiful red.




2 comments:

  1. Suits you really well! And doesn't look to much either, quite natural looking, just a hint of tint :)

    Meme x

    http://www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!