Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Inspiration.

Best friend goals... ❤️❤️❤️
(picture from weheartit- http://weheartit.com/entry/181537702/explore?context_user=CarelleLovesU)

So many things inspire me. I look for inspiration for everything, from fashion, to hobbies, to makeup, and I get this inspiration from many things and people. Today I wanted to talk about what I find inspiring with you, and where I get inspiration from.

I find people everywhere inspiring, I see people doing amazing things and I think it's amazing some of the things ordinary people do. I also find people with incredible talent inspiring, and often I aspire to achieve what others have achieved. I find many other people inspiring, including celebrities, people who are working 9-5 jobs, and sometimes even fictional characters. I find people who do charity work or help other very inspirational.

Cancer Awareness

Picture link: http://weheartit.com/entry/62106740/search?context_type=search&context_user=harriotrobinson&query=cancer+race

I also see the success of others and it makes me want to put as much effort into life as possible, because I one day would love to succeed in life with whatever I end up doing. I think it's easy to get wrapped up in negative thinking and that's not healthy for us, so sometimes I like to look at what I've already achieved in life and have a goal to look forward to achieving.

I actually regularly look to other bloggers or Youtubers for inspiration for everything from posts, to fashion, to general lifestyle. At the moment, some of my inspirations include LucyAndLydia, Tanya Burr and VelvetGhost (Gabby). I especially like the fact that Tanya Burr is so successful through her hard work and determination by starting at the bottom with her makeup career, and reaching the point she is now at.

Sequins In The Rain
Picture link: http://weheartit.com/entry/179951160/search?context_type=search&context_user=CullenVonVanity1864&query=tanya+burr

Untitled
Picture link: http://data1.whicdn.com/images/164462554/large.png

I also use a couple of websites to get inspiration for fashion, hair and makeup- Pinterest and We Heart It. I used Pinterest first and I find this the best one for hair, as there are so many different looks. I recently started using We Heart It, and I really like it. I find it amazing for fashion inspiration, and I'm glad I finally made an account.

I think it is a good thing to have idols and have things that inspire you to succeed in life, as it can make you a better person yourself. Think about your life and what has inspired you to live the way you do, and let me know in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. Loved this post! Tanya Burr inspires me so much, not just for blogging but to work hard to achieve great things like she has. I also love using We Heart It, has to be on of my favourite websites, I'm hearting things all the tkme!

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love Tanya, she's so gorgeous and so very successful, I think she 100% deserves to be in the position she's in, she's worked so hard! We Heart It is great, I love Pinterest and I find it easier to categorise things on there, but with We Heart It, if I just want to quickly save pictures it's so fast that I can spend 5 minutes and have found tonnes of cool stuff on there! Xxx

      Delete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!