Monday, 4 May 2015

New 'Tries' of April!

If you're not sure what this post is about, I've decided to do something a little bit different to a favourites post. Since I have been on a big shopping trip recently and it was my birthday earlier on in the month, I wanted to show you some of the new products I tried over April.

#1- Camomile Tea

 #2- Urban Decay Naked 2

 #3- More Real Techniques Brushes- especially loving these two!


#4- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

 #5- Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

 #6- Boots Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream

 #7- Benefit Rockateur Blush

 #8- Barry M Showgirl Mascara

 #9- Batiste Dry-Shampoo (in travel size, incase you're wondering why it's so small!)

 #10- Sensodyne and Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief (bit random, but I had some sensitivity and these have worked so well!)

 #11- Sleek Corrector, Concealer and Setting Powder Palette


#12- Nina Ricci L'Air De Temps Fragrance Set

#13- Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Moss Shimmer

#14- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate (the picture on the top looks more cool toned than it really is)
It's actually more pink toned:

#15- Garnier Micellar Water

So these are my new tries of April. I've already got some reviews planned on these, and if there are any that you would like to see me review, do let me know in the comments :)

Also, congratulations on the new royal baby, I'm looking forward to hearing what Kate and William name her!


4 comments:

  1. Great post, I'd love to read a review of the rockateur blush! :) x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That was a post I had planned for a while now, so expect it soonish! Xx

      Delete
  2. Great purchases!
    Interesting to see review on Barry M Showgirl Mascara and Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation.

    Arrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will keep this in mind for future posts! Xx

      Delete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!