Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Benefit Rockateur Review



Firstly, I have really abandoned my blog for the past month. I've been extremely busy with exams and I just haven't has time to write my blog. I'm going to try and post more regularly, but sometimes other things get in the way, which is annoying, but never mind! next week if half term anyway, so I should hopefully be able to get more blogging done and also get time to read more blogs like I used to!


Anyway, onto the post- I'm doing a review! I've decided to review the Rockateur Blusher from Benefit, as I've been using it pretty much for 2 months straight now, and I love it!

(all the photos were taken before I started using the product, hence the perfect appearance!)

Benefit's Rockateur blush is probably one of the most talked about blushers out there, and also is many people's favourite Benefit product. I personally adore this blush, as it's natural and adds a gorgeous glow.

It is what I would describe as a 'dusky pink', however, it definitely has bronze tones to it so could work as a blush and a bronzer. The blusher has a slight 'shimmer' to it, that makes it have a nice sheen on the skin, without looking sparkly.


I think this blush would suit all skin tones, as I have seen so many people use this, and it seems to look good on everyone, something that is usually quite rare with blushers. It goes onto the skin very well and is easy to apply. Unlike some blushers, it goes on 'smoothly', creating an even 'coverage' across the area it is applied to. 


It comes with a little brush pictured earlier in the post, that fits within the box and can easily be used to apply the product, or even to create a more contoured look, however, I prefer to apply this with the Real Techniques Multi-Tasker brush from the Travel Essentials Kit. I find that this brush it the perfect size to fit on the apples of your cheeks, and also to sweep up to the hairline, without being too large to be inaccurate. 

This product is a little pricey at £23.50, however, I think that this is worth spending the money as this product is such good quality, and I've already got so much use out of it. The product is structured in a way that it lasts a long time too, as you only need the smallest amount to add a flush of colour to your cheeks. I'd highly recommend this, I love it so much!


4 comments:

  1. Great review! I really want to try out this blush, it looks so gorgeous!x

    Itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a really nice blush, it suit almost all skin tones I'd highly recommend spending the money. Xx

      Delete
  2. Ooo this looks good Molly, and don't worry about not spending enough time blogging, I went through a bit of a phase not blogging too, but we do have lives so we can't maintain it 24/7.

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'Magic Is Everywhere'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard keeping up with blogging with school or work getting in the way, sometimes you have to have time away and then come back to it when you can commit some time and make good posts still. The blush is definitely a new favourite of mine too, I'm so happy I bought it! Xx

      Delete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!