Wednesday, 15 April 2015

What I Got For My Birthday & Haul//2015

Last wednesday it was my birthday! I had such a lovely day, shopping with my mum, and then having a meal with close friends and family. For this post, I wanted to show you some of the gifts I received, and also the new things I bought.These are one of my favourite kind of posts to read, so I thought I would do one myself!



From my parents, I received the Real Techniques Travel Essentials set, Real Techniques Bronzer Brush, earrings, No7 Concealer, Nina Ricci L'Air Du Temps Fragrance Set, Bridesmaids DVD, Fleur de Force's Glam Guide, and my biggest present the Naked 2 Palette.



 From other people (family&friends) I recieved the Real Techniques Eyes Set, a mini alarm clock, a choker, a Malteser Bunny, a clutch bag and One Direction's That Moment Fragrance Set. Not pictured, I also received money, vouchers, false eyelashes, a nail polish and a bath set.

I'm so grateful for everything that I recieved, everyone has been very generous to me and I feel so lucky. When I went shopping, I bought these things:


  




In makeup: Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream, Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Blackberry, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate, a Seventeen Lip Lustre Gloss, Zoella's Just Say Yes makeup bag, and my 3 most extravagant buys- Mac Lipstick in Diva, Mac Lip Pencil in Currant and Benefit's Rockateur blush.


    


Clothes-wise, I bought myself a summer beach cover-up, (far left), a lace trim top, a grey camisole and some earrings all from New Look, and some sunglasses from Primark. I also bought a navy blue dress from Primark, but I forgot to include it in the photos as I wore it in the evening.

I hope you enjoyed this post! What did you get up to over Easter?


6 comments:

  1. wow i love those sun glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I have nominated you for a Liebster award here http://itseverythingerin.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-liebster-award.html Check it out and let me know if you do the post! :) x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have already done the award, but I will mention and thank you in my next post :) xx

      Delete
  3. Such an amazing haul :) I hope you had a great birthday! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And my birthday was amazing thank you! Xx

      Delete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!