Saturday, 4 April 2015

Spring's Here!

Today I took my dog for a walk, and decided to take a few photos on my phone quickly. I've taken my dog for a walk nearly everyday this last week and I think it's such a nice refreshing thing to do, I feel so much healthier by getting out the house more, and having a dog is the perfect reason to. Since spring is here, and it's Easter tomorrow, I thought I'd share some of the photos I took with you!

















I think my favourite thing about spring is when the blossom is on the trees! And ducklings, just because they are so cute! 

What's your favourite thing about spring? Let me know in the comments!

Hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend!


10 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay spring is finally here, nice weather, pretty clothes and flowers yay! your dog is such a cutie haha :) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! And I know, I actually really love spring! Xx

      Delete
  3. Love the picture of your dog. It's so cute!
    And the other pictures are amazing is well.
    Sometimes we just have to take out our camera to appreciate the beauty of nature.

    Xx Anne
    www.anneplace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And thank you about my dog :)

      Delete
  4. Such pretty flowers. Would you like to follow each other on GFC
    Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will check out your blog!

      Delete
  5. Great article:) great job!
    Would you like to follow each other? To help each other out? Let me know. :)

    LUCY DOES IT BETTER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check out your blog. Xx

      Delete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!