Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Sleek Blush By 3- Trio Palette- Lace 367- Review


Hello! How are you all? It's half-term for me, and it's been so nice relaxing after 6 weeks of school since Christmas, not to mention exams and revision! 

I want to talk to you today about Sleek's Blush By 3 palette in Lace, because ever since I bought it I've been obsessed with how gorgeous the colours are!


(Left to right: Chantilly, Guipure, Crochet)

Sleek have 8 different palettes available to buy- most of these are powder only, although I know that Pink Lemonade has 1 cream blush, and Californ.I.A consists entirely of cream blushes (and just so you know- my mum has this palette and it's gorgeous, it's the next one I want to buy!) 

Lace has 3 stunning, and highly pigmented colours: Chantilly (a peachy-orange shade), Guipure (the only shimmer formulation in this palette- a pretty pale pink with gold shimmer and undertones) and Crochet (a brighter, darker, more fuchsia toned pink). I love this palette as the colours are very versatile, as it's easy to not only build up the colour to be more vibrant, but the variety of shades within the one palette means you have different colours to complement different looks. 



My personal favourites are Chantilly and Guipure because they look so natural on the skin and just give you a pretty, healthy glow. I do like Crochet, but I find it harder to apply as it's the most pigmented and it's easy to apply too much. That said, all these colours are very good quality, and I do use them all.

Guipure is actually very similar to the single blush, Rose Gold, by Sleek, so if you only want that colour, I'd recommend you give that product a try!

Price: Very good, at £9.99 from Boots, this product is totally worth it. Keep in mind that you're getting 3 blushers, so technically you are paying for £3.33 for each one. 

Packaging: The outer box of the product shows crushed up blushers, so you get an idea of the 3 shades, and when you actually get the palette out, it has a matte black packaging, with Sleek's logo in shiny writing on the outside. I really like it as it looks classy. It's also easy to open the palette, but having said that, when you snap the lid shut, it clips down and feels securely closed.



Range: There are 8 different palettes depending on your preference, and they are all pretty varied so you could always buy more than one, and not have repeated shades.

Quality: These blushes are such good quality, as I've already said, the colours are really pigmented and I personally find that they last on my face for the whole day, unlike some other blushers that I have tried that seem to disappear after a few hours.

Availability: You can buy these blushers from Boots, Superdrug or the Sleek website. My Superdrug is quite small and doesn't stock Sleek, so I bought it from Boots. If your local Boots is small, they may not stock some or all of these palettes.

Ease of use: Because the colours have such great pigmentation, they can be applied really easily. The only warning I would give, is that you really don't need much on your brush, otherwise you might end up looking bright red, which isn't so pretty!


So what do you think? Do you want to try this out? Let me know in the comments below if you do!


6 comments:

  1. Aw this looks beautiful! Been wanted to try out a Sleek blush for ages. Will deffo go check it out x

    naomiupton.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really pretty, I would definitely recommend Sleek blushers because they are such good quality! Xx

      Delete
  2. This was the first blush palette I bought by Sleek, it really is beautiful and really compliments the skin, glad you like it too Molly!

    Meme xx

    New post out now:
    'The I Quit Sugar Hairy Dieters Recipe Books'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree it's very pretty, I'm planning on buying more of these because they are so versatile and such great quality. I really rate Sleek, they're probably one of my favourite drugstore brands! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Molly,
    This is so pretty. I have the one where it has a bronzer, blush and highlighter from Sleek and I love that so much I use it everyday. I got it when I was in London last year. I def would love to try this, pitty we don't have Sleek in Holland.

    Jo of Say Cheesy Cake
    Say Cheesy Cake on Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen that one too, but I don't contour my face, and I don't use much bronzer, so I opted for the blush trio instead. Maybe I'll try it one day though! It's a shame that you can't get Sleek in Holland! Xx

      Delete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!