Tuesday, 24 February 2015

5 minute hairstyle

Hi everyone! How are you? Earlier today I was just trying out some new hairstyles, when I did this one and really liked it.



It's a messy half up do, and I think it's perfect when you're in a hurry, and don't have much time to do your hair, but you want to look nice. It's also good if your hair is a bit dirty as it hides that a bit. I'd recommend doing this with at least 1 day old hair, as your hair will be easier to style. You could tie a ribbon or scrunchy around it as well if you want to change it up a bit! If you'd like a tutorial, let me know in the comments!



2 comments:

  1. I love it! I do it all the time! #greatmindsthinkalike
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!