Saturday, 24 January 2015

Liebster Award


This is such a lovely post to be doing, because it is an award post- the Liebster Award! These posts make me feel so happy, and it makes me feel like the blogging community really comes together. I want to say a massive thank you to MeMe books for nominating me, she has an amazing blog, as I've said before, and I think you should check it out!


The Rules:
Link the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions given by the nominator.
Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.

1. What have you gained from blogging?
I've honestly gained so much. I've gained confidence to talk about things that I sometimes wouldn't talk about in 'real life', I've found some amazing blogs to read that share both similar and different interests to me, I've become happier, I've received some lovely comments from people that always cheer me up and I get to comment on other blogs that will make others happy. 

2. What do you want in the future?
At the moment I would love to go to college and study A-Levels- some possibilities I like the idea of are: Dance, Sociology, English Lit&Lang, Geography, Religious Studies and maybe Biology? I'm not sure exactly which I'll choose though. I'd also like some great GCSE results. I'd like to become a primary school teacher, marry and have a family, go to many places in the world and also gain more readers who enjoy what I write, as much as I enjoy writing it.

3. What's your favourite type of blog?
I'll have to say beauty as I always find myself looking up things beauty related, but I do love to read a Q&A, or more of a 'chatty' post. I'm also loving hauls at the minute!

4. Have you ever tried Tiger Bread? And do you like it?
Yeah I have, and I do like it, it's probably one of my favourite types of bread- which probably sounds very weird!

5.Hot or cold weather?
Definitely hot, I love the sun, the summer holidays are my favourite you can go swimming, shopping (without getting horrible wet clothes or just generally cold) and just generally feel healthier in my opinion. I'm also quite pale, and in the winter my face can look quite washed out, so the summer gives it a nice glow! I like winter, but not as much.
6.Sofa or Gym?
Well I don't go to the gym because I'm only a teenager, I like getting up and doing dance, but I'm not use if that counts. I guess it's nice to get a good balance of both!

7. Dream Job?
I'd love to be a successful makeup artist like Bobbi Brown, because she has books, a makeup range and is a makeup artist. If not I would like to do something acting related.

8. Have you got a Celebrity Crush?
Yes I do, it's Ashton Irwin from 5SOS, I like him because he always seems cheerful, always thanks fans, is funny in interviews and also, he's very good looking! I also really like Harry Styles, but if I had to choose one it would be Ashton.

(photo from Ashton's instagram, link here)

9. Where are you from? And describe that place.
I'm from a village in the South of England. It's got a few main roads running through it, as well as a community centre, park, bike shop and train platform (I say platform because it's tiny with no station). It's easy to reach the local town from there, but also is quite pictureque, with duck ponds, fields and lovely walks, as well as a small old style pub. I live down a quiet dead-end road and I really like my house and local area.

10. If magic was real what would be your power?
I'm not sure if this counts, but it would probably be to go back in time (and not affect current life), because I'd love to not only rewind some of my past but see some of the past decades.

11. What do you think of England?
I really like England, I think it has a lot of culture, it's got a variety of areas from country, to town to huge cities and I cant imagine myself anywhere else. I'm not keen on the cold, rainy weather, and I like the idea of living in Australia, but I love the english lifestyle so much too, I don't think I'd ever move.

My nominations:
Some of these people actually have more than 200 followers (sorry!), but they all deserve it so I wanted to nominate them.


My Questions for You:

1. What's your biggest regret?
2. What makes you enjoy blogging?
3. Favourite quote?
4. Who's your idol? Why?
5. Do you have any hobbies besides blogging?
6. Phone or computer?
7. Television or Youtube?
8. One makeup item you would use if you could only use one for the rest of your life?
9. Favourite type of sweets?
10. What inspired you to create a blog?
11. Where do you want to be in 10 years time?


Update: I want to say a massive thank you to Emily, who nominated me a day after I posted this! I wanted to update since she only just missed me making this post, and it means so much. So here is another set of questions! Please follow Emily's blog down below:

http://emilyattemptslife.blogspot.co.uk/



1. What is your favourite TV series?
I don't actually watch much TV, besides Emmerdale and Corrie, but I do like Waterloo Road. I want to watch Skins, Pretty Little Liars and One Tree Hill, but my mum thinks I'm a bit young, for at least Skins, at the moment, which is fine. I've just put the TV from the spare room in my room (today), so I'll watch more TV then.

2. Which Disney character do you like the most?
Cinderella, I don't really know why, I just always liked her from the beginning, when I was about 5.

3. Heels or flats?
Definitely flats, I love heels, but I'm quite tall, so I've taken to wearing flats, as you can get some gorgeous shoes without heels.

4. Summer or Winter?
Summer, I do like the winter to an extent, but I prefer summer, I'm always happier in the summer, its more fun, there's a bigger variety of activities to do, the evenings are light, and it's warm which I love! Also, 6 weeks holiday is very nice!

5. What's your favourite childhood memory?
I have lots of favourite childhood memories, but I'm going to go with 
1) Going to Disneyland Paris with my parents
and
2) Going camping with both my family and my best friends' family (Aaron and Abi, who I've referred to before).
I can only insert photos I took of printed photos, because most of the pictures are on my mums laptop. Anyway here's two from Disneyland, age 6.


Me and Alice in Wonderland. I don't have my front teeth, and I think you'll agree I look a little tired, but I was so happy and in awe of her- especially her blue eyes, which I've since realised were contacts! Haha!



I can actually still remember how excited I was when I saw this decoration on the 'street' in Disneyland- I am pretending to be Cinderella here and requested that my parents took this photo of me!

6. Which of your posts are you most proud of? Link it below.
I actually really like my first post, which was an 'April Buys' post you can view here:
I also like my 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas post, and my 'Christmas Gifts' post, but the one I've linked to is the one I'm most proud of because I was new to blogging, but I made sure I put lots of effort into my posts from the beginning, and I'm really glad I did!

7. Where in the world would you want to travel to if you could?
I want to visit so many places so I'll list them all. The list is constantly growing!

India
L.A.
New York
Jamaica
Australia
Paris (not just Disney!)
Amsterdam
Thailand
Dubai
Japan
And maybe Africa, Germany, Iceland and some other places in America.

8. What is your favourite meal?
Probably something really boring like pizza. Or maybe risotto! My aunty makes an amazing risotto, she gave me the recipe and I made stuffed risotto peppers for food tech in year 8!

9. Have you ever been to a concert or festival? What was it?
I have been to a Girls Aloud concert (The Saturdays supported), the Girlguiding Big Gig (it had a variety of artists including Pixie Lott, Ed Sheeran, Olly Murs and maybe The Saturdays), and a One Direction concert (supported by 5SOS). I've never been to a festival, but I really want to, although the toilets put me off!

10. Have you got a song stuck in your head at the moment? What is it?
I have now, because I've literally just thought about it! It's Meghan Trainor 'Dear Future Husband'. That will be in my head until tomorrow haha!

11. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I love everything that comes with blogging, I love sharing my opinion on things, chatting with people, the kind comments and follows, and also finding other bloggers that enjoy this whole community as much as I do!

I hope you enjoyed writing this post, if you want to contact me please feel free to! I feel like I haven't blogged properly in ages! I honestly love blogging so much, so whilst I have a new schedule of Tuesdays and Fridays, if I ever get a spare minute to do an extra post or two one week, I 100% will.

Bye for now!


8 comments:

  1. Great post Molly, you live down south, so do I :)
    You deserved the nomination and I enjoyed reading your post

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for the nomination! It honestly means so much and puts a smile on my face! xx

      Delete
  2. Great post, I love Ashton too!
    I was just coming to let you know that I have just nominated you for the Liebster award! Guess I was too late haha ahh well
    Emily
    xx
    http://emilyattemptslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will update this post, because it means a lot! xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks for updating it, its really sweet of you!
      Those pictures of you at disney land are adorable!!
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
    3. That's ok, and thank you, haha! xx

      Delete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!