Saturday, 31 January 2015

January Favourites

So we've reached the end of January 2015 already! I can't believe that in 11 months time, it will be 2016, which will be the year I leave school! 

Today I wanted to post about my January Favourites. I love reading blog posts or watching videos like this, and whilst I can't guarantee that I will be doing a favourites for every month, when I feel that I have some interesting things collected up that I've been loving one month, I'll do another favourites. Also, the categories may change depending on what I've been loving!

For the makeup category, I've chosen my Sleek 'Blush By Three' trio, in Lace 376, because the colours are so pigmented, it's got gorgeous colours and I'm just in love with it. 


It looks brand new in the picture, but I've used it everyday since I bought it and it doesn't look new in real life!

For the hair category, I've chosen the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner for Damaged Hair. Whilst my hair is by no means damaged, I love using this because it makes my hair so glossy! I use it for 20 minutes, and it works wonders so I would highly suggest you go out and try it. They even do 1-use pouches, so you could always see if you like it before buying a whole bottle.


For the book category, I've chosen the book Bunheads. I haven't finished it yet, but so far, the book has really interested me, so I will do a book review at some point. I have a bad habit of having 2 books on the go (right now I've also just started The Perks of Being a Wallflower as well). I need to stop doing that as I never used to and it's much better to finish one book before the next! 


For the food category- got to include this- I've chosen Whitworth's Banana Chips. All banana chips are amazing, but these are the ones I have at the moment. 


For the fashion category I've chosen my flannel from Marks and Spencers. I love this, and I basically have been living in it this month- oops! 


For the skincare category, I've chosen the Amie Morning Dew Moisturiser. I use this at night as it has no SPF, and you don't need sun protection at night, and I put it on after my cleansers and toner, and it makes my skin so dewy, and fresh feeling. I been particularly loving it this month, so that's why it's my skincare pick!


For the youtuber category, I chose Gabby (Gabriella Lindley), because she seems really genuine and I've just been loving every single one of her videos at the moment. She does main channel videos and vlogs.

View her Youtube Channels:


She also has a blog:

Last but not least, is the blogger category! I've chosen MeMe, because her blog has such a nice variety of posts and she's very friendly, so you should all check her blog out below!


I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did, maybe comment down below some of your January Favourites!


6 comments:

  1. Great post (: I love the Sleek Blushes.
    xoxo Ally from http://allyshiny.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love banana chips, such a great snack!

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know omg, they are amazing haha! xx

      Delete
  3. Aussie products are amazing! I love the smell of them haha x

    gingerphoebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Aussie they make my hair look so nice! I don't actually have a sense of smell, but everyone has told me that they smell great haha xx

      Delete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!