Thursday, 15 January 2015

Infinity Dreams



Hello Everyone!

I'm so excited about doing this post, and it's one that really means a lot to me.The lovely MeMe nominated me for the Infinity Dreams Award! This honestly means so much, because when I started this blog, I didn't think that anyone would read it, and although I don't have hundreds of followers, those that do follow make me so happy, and the comments are so friendly, and cheer me up so much, and make me want to keep on, and not give up, like I did when I first made this blog back in April 2014! I would love for you to all go and check out Meme's blog, because it's amazing! 


Rules:
1. Thank and Follow the blog that nominated you
2.Tell us 11 facts about you
3.Answer the questions that were set up for you
4. Nominate 11 and make your questions for them

11 Facts About Me:

1. I don't have a sense of smell. I don't know the exact reason why, but I was either born without it, or lost it through an operation, but I'm not sure which, as I can't remember much from before the operation.

2. I love One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. They are my favourite bands, although close seconds are Green Day, Paramore, Nickelback and All Time Low.

3. The best holiday I ever went on was when I went to Spain in the summer in 2014. It was for my sister's wedding, so lots of family and old friends of my dads were also there, and it had a very fun atmosphere. My best friends Aaron and Abi also stayed in apartments 5 minutes away from mine with their parents, so I spent most of the holiday hanging out with them which was amazing, I loved it so much, and missed it so badly for a couple of weeks afterwards!


4. My favourite subjects at school are English and Religious Studies.

5. I want to be a primary school teacher when I'm older, although I also like the idea of dance teaching and being a makeup artist.

6. The first YouTuber I subscribed to was Connor Franta, I loved his videos so much! I still do watch them from time to time these days.

7. As well as Aaron and Abi, who aren't at my school, my best friend is Alice. We get on really well, we can laugh about anything and if I had to speak to someone about something private, I would go to her, as I know she would never tell anyone. She's actually sat next to me just as I'm writing this!

8. I go to an all girls school. I'm not quite sure whether I like this or not.

9. I really want to visit L.A. and Australia when I'm older, as well as India and Jamaica. I think these places are so exciting, and they are top of my travel bucket list!

10. I live by the quote 'Think about the stories you want to tell when you're 75, and go out and live them'. My mum bought me a hanging 'sign' with this quote on for Christmas too, so I can always be reminded of it.

11. My eyes kind of change colour, they're hazel, but sometimes they are completely green, and other times they have light brown running through them, so I never know what colour to say they are when I'm asked!

My Nominations:
I'm sorry I could only come up with 6, I'm always reading and finding new blogs to read, but here is my list:


My Questions:

1. What made you start a blog?
I read several blogs and also watched YouTube channels, and it made me want to get involved. I also really wanted a place that I could just share my thoughts on things and starting this blog seemed like a good place to do that. By having this blog, I also get plenty of use out of my camera, so I can learn how to get better with photography.

2. Who do you look up to?
Shailene Woodley. I think she is very talented, beautiful and also has said some really nice quotes in the past which make me feel better about myself.

3. What are you afraid of?
I'm not afraid of much, but I am afraid of cancer, my parents dying, and my anxiety worsening- I suffered with it badly a couple of years back, and since have got it under control, but it is sometimes on my mind and I get bouts of feeling anxious.

4. Favourite item you own?
This will probably sound really weird, but my family 'own' a dog, so obviously I love her very much! Other than that I would say my camera, because although it's not the best, I wanted a better digital camera, and I really appreciate owning it. I love lots of things I own really, so it's quite hard to pick a favourite, maybe I'll do a 'favourite things' post one day, and categorise music, fashion, makeup and technology!


5. Favourite song?
I have 4 current favourites which are I Feel Like Dancin' by All Time Low, Just Saying by 5 Seconds  of Summer, crushcrushcrush and One of Those Crazy Girls by Paramore. My top songs change all the time though!

6. Have you got a hobby?
Yes, I do!! Dance is my hobby and passion, I currently study Ballet, Tap and Jazz, and I love dancing, I always feel bored if I go for a long time without dancing.

7. What would be your perfect day?
If I couldn't spend it with 5SOS and 1D, it would probably be going shopping or to a theme park with my closest friends. I love spending time with my pals!

8. How did you meet your first friend?
My first friend was Aaron, he's my mum's best friend's son. He is like a brother to me, and we are still best friends to this day. He also has a younger sister, who is also like my younger sister, and I'm very close with her too- she was probably one of my second friends.

9. Beach or Snow?
Although I love the snow, I probably would say beach, because generally when you go, it's warm, relaxing and everyone is having a nice time. The snow is nice, but after a while, the novelty of it can wear off, and then you're soaking wet and cold.

10. Kindle or Book?
This is a tough one for me, I have a kindle, and it's so useful because all of your books are in one place, and you can travel with loads of books on you without taking up a lot of weight, but there is something very nice about holding a proper book, so I'm actually not sure!

11. If you could go back in time, where and what would you do?

I would go to the 1950s, because I love the fashion, music, dancing and activities. Grease is one of my favourite films and I think it would be so much fun to have been a teenager/young adult in that decade! 

My questions for you:

1. What's your favourite film?
2. What's your biggest achievement?
3. Other than blogging, what do you enjoy doing in your freetime?
4. What music do you like, if any?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
6. What is your dream job?
7. Have you got any talents?
8. Do you have a favourite quote?
9. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
10. Do you have any pets?
11. Makeup, hair, fashion or accessories&shoes?

I really enjoyed writing this, I hope you enjoyed reading it! Until my next post- bye


UPDATE: Just wanted to give the blog http://pastelskiesx.blogspot.co.uk/ a shoutout, as she nominated me again, but I've already done the award. I'm so thankful and truly appreciate the fact that people choose to nominate me.


10 comments:

  1. Oh that sucks that you can't smell things! I love smelling (that sounds weird!). Does it effect the way things taste, too? Do you remember being able to smell things?

    I hate it when you miss holidays, when I went to Florida last year it took me months to get over it and I still long to go back!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I don't actually know any different, I can't remember smelling things ever. I don't think it makes anything taste different, but then I guess I wouldn't know as I've never had a sense of smell that could affect my taste. Awh, I would love to go to Florida, I bet it was a lovely holiday you had!

      Delete
  2. Great post Molly well done, it was a pleasure to nominate you!
    I can't believe you can't smell anything, I couldn't imagine not being able to smell but then again I guess that is what you are used too!

    Have a wonderful weekend

    Meme xx
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and yeah I am just used to it, I can't actually imagine having a sense of smell, so it seems weird to me haha!

      I hope you have a nice weekend too!

      Delete
  3. Thankyou so much for the nomination! I can't wait to write the post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok, I'm glad it made you happy, I look forward to reading it!

      Delete
  4. Hi Molly, I loved reading your answers, especially the idea of living by the stories you want to tell when you're 75 - I think that's such a brilliant thing to keep in mind! Thanks so much for nominating me. I'm currently in the midst of moving house so things are pretty sparse on the blogging front at the moment, but this might be a great way to get back into the swing of it when I finally get some free time back! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That sounds like a good idea!

      Delete
  5. Nice post- on question 10 I like that quote, it kind of makes you think about if you're wasting your time as a youth. I've never heard of this tag before you did it, it seems interesting! Anyway, you have earned a follow! xo

    http://thislittleblogofours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!