Sunday, 25 January 2015

Hair Colour Obsession

Ok, so I've had revision a lot this weekend, but other than that, I've also had more freetime than during the week, so I decided that I would do an extra blog post outside of my schedule!

Today I want to talk about something that I've been obsessing over the past few of weeks. Hair colour! I literally love all hair colours, and if it wasn't so damaging, I would try them all!

I dyed my hair with a wash in-wash out shampoo during the Christmas holidays. It barely showed, but in the light it had a very slight warmer tone, almost auburn. I like auburn hair, and I would love to go this colour: 

(photo from Gabby's latest video, here.)

That's the colour I'd probably go, but here's a collection of colours that I'd also consider:

(photo link here)
(photo link here)
Hair color.
(image link here)
Try a low pony tail for this Valentine's Day. Simple and beautiful, it's a perfect style to spend a day with that special someone.
(picture link here)
Cara Delevingne; this girl's hair is perfection (not to mention those killer eyebrows!).
(picture link here)
I just want to mention what a gorgeous colour Cara's hair is, if it wasn't for the fact that dying my hair this colour would mean bleach (as with most of these), I'd go for it straight away. I wish dying wasn't so difficult to change, and part of me gets all sentimental about my natural colour, unlike some people who go for it (completely the right attitude!).

Now for some more unrealistic options, most of these I would never do, but I just love how they look anyway!

Love this hair colour, would be nicer in an ombre or dip die style
(picture link here)
So pretty but very very cool. I think my sis needs a more vibrant tone to go with her skin tone.
(picture link here)
red ombre hair..this is what my hair was supposed to look like! but it didn't round 2 in a few months
(picture link here)
I like this ginger hair look, but because my hair's naturally brown, I feel like if I went full on ginger, rather than just auburn, it would look very drastic, so I'd rather an auburn version of this. 
<3
(picture link here)
I love black hair, but I think it would look very severe with my skintone, which is why I'd rather go dark brown.
Live a more patient and soothing lifestyle with the aid of the Peaceful - Mood Boost™. Containing top notes of Lavender & Rosewood to promote caring and positivity. #ADORAtherapy #aromatherapy #GalOnTheGo
(picture link here)
Da dove cominciare? Dall'invidia per un volto cosi' bello ? Naa...una bella maledizione ed il problema e' risolto..No, i capelli, il problema e' farsi dire come ottenere quell colore squisitamente in tono con un vestitino che ho acquistato giusto ieri...Adoro avere i capelli abbinati ai vestiti!
(picture link here)
I think this is a great shade of pink because like its not too bright that it attracts heaps of attention but it's not to boring
(picture link here)
This color looks like MANIC PANIC Pillarbox Red.
(picture link here)

So there you have it! My hair colour obsession! Have you ever dyed your hair? Has anyone got any tips for dying my hair? Conditioning, having the courage etc? Also what colour do you think I should go? 

Comment below!

Bye for now!


12 comments:

  1. hi! you make me want to color my hair! I love the lavender and turquoise the best :) xx lovejoystyles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahha, maybe we should both just go for it and colour our hair a different colour! They are amazing colours! Xx

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love that silver purple shade, a bit like InTheFrow has is! I am obsessed with her but I'm not sure I'd want to damage my hair as much as that!

    http://thelittlebluesailboat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the pink one is InTheFrow, I didn't realise because the picture was off pinterest! I live all of these, but I think I'm going to go dark brown at some point, then maybe try auburn or the red with blonde highlights! I'm all for colouring hair when it's not too permanent and it doesn't damage too much xx

      Delete
  3. Love the lavender and pastel pink :) you should just go for it
    xx

    http://jezebeltuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top 4 are my favourite, I think I'll go dark brown first at some point this year and see, then when I get older, I'll go red and blonder xx

      Delete
  4. They're all great colours, but there is only one way to find out what suits you and that's to go ahead and do it, I have dyed my hair so many times (Yes very damaging) and I have found one I like now.

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had the confidence, obviously I'm a bit restricted with school (no non natural looking colours), but I could go blonde, brown, red or auburn and not get in trouble. I think caras colour would be very damaging, but I think darker won't be too bad, I really want to go and get the dye now!! Xx

      Delete
  5. Sooo much hair inspiration in this post aha! I have naturally blonde hair, so I sometimes put pastel semi-permanent colours over the top, but it's so hard to maintain so I usually just let it just wash after a bit aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had the confidence to go pastel, but I don't think it would suit me and obviously school wouldn't allow it. But I'd love to experiment with different shades of brown, blonde and red xx

      Delete
  6. I'd love to go pink, but dark pink and just on the tips. Nice post!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that would look really nice, you should go for it! I think I will dye my hair hair a couple shades darker, then after that if I like it, even more dark, and then when I'm back to my normal colour I might go dark red or auburn!

      Delete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!