Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Collective January Haul



Over the past few weeks this month, I've been shopping and bought a few items that I thought I would share with you guys on my blog. I'm planning on buying some more things in the next couple of weeks, but I'm not exactly sure when, so I thought I'd do this post now, because I've been waiting for quite a while. 

This is a long sleeved cropped t-shirt, I love it so much, because it's perfect for spring, early summer, and early autumn, because at those types it can be quite warm, but not enough for a short sleeved crop top. This was £8.99 in New Look.

This is a collection bronzer from Boots, it cost £2.99.

This is the amazing Collection concealer, I love this, it's the best concealer I've ever used, and I would 100% recommend it. I think this was £4.19 in Boots. As you can see the writing has worn away!

This is a bandana I bought on Amazon for about £1.15

This is the Aussie travel size dry shampoo (65ml) in Mega Instant, for £2.29, and the 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner for £4.99. The conditioner is amazing, it makes your hair so soft and shiny, I put it on for 20 minutes with  towel wrapped around my head and that works wonders!


Rosie came and joined in!


This is the sleek blush, in Lace 367, with the Real Techniques Contour Brush, out of the Core Collection. The middle shade is a gorgeous shimmer, the shade on the left is a very natural looking orange shade, and the shade on the right is a pink shade, although it looks less pink in the picture. This is one of my favourite items. It cost £9.99, and the colours are really highly pigmented!

This is the Real Techniques Core Collection Set, I got them on Amazon for about £14.50.


I hope you enjoyed this post!



20 comments:

  1. I have the core collection kit! I love all the brushes and use all of them- they are amazing <3

    http://thelittlebluesailboat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the RT brushes they're so soft, and they haven't lost any bristles either, they're really good quality! xx

      Delete
  2. Great post
    would you like to follow each other ? I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will go and check out your blog.

      Delete
  3. you got awesome items, cute dog

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and ahh thank youu!

      Delete
  4. Love the Sleek blush palette! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk - Don't forget to check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg me too it's literally amazing, it's currently my favourite item in my makeup bag! xx

      Delete
  5. Those brushes just look amazing, I need to expand my collection! I got three of Real Techniques limited edition for Christmas and have really loved using them :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so much, I would definitely recommend them! Xx

      Delete
  6. Real Techniques brushes are so good! And sleek is a really good brand, I have a palette for eyeshadow and everything.
    Lovely post Molly

    Meme xx

    New post out now on my blog 'Waterstones Mini Haul'

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brushes are so nice, they are really soft, but they put makeup on really well, and I agree Sleek is great, I want to buy a couple of other bits, maybe their concealer and corrector palette. The blushes have quite a good pigment, so you don't need very much! I'll go check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  7. i just ordered those real techniques brushes, the sleek contour kit and the concealer too!
    please check out my new blog and id love to follow each other on GFC :)

    emiri-desu.blogspot.com.au
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool, I hope you like your new things! I'll go check out your blog now xx

      Delete
    2. thank you so much for the visit and follow!
      i followed you back :)

      x

      Delete
  8. Great post (: Love your dog :*
    xoxo Ally from allyshiny.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you find the Real Techniques brushes good? I am wanting to get them but wanting to know what other people think of them first? I have a few recent posts on my blog if you wouldn't mind checking them out?

    http://heyitskiaerin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good, if you want quality brushes without paying prices that some of the high end brands charge, I'd definitely recommend them. They're the best brushes that I own and they haven't lost any bristles, I love them. The inky thing I will say! is that the brushes are smaller than I was expecting the foundation brush is better for concealer and the smallest brush is best for eyeshadow or very small details you want to conceal, such as pimples. All in all, they're great, and they're super soft, I'm looking into buying more!

      Delete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!