Tuesday, 9 December 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

It's nearly Christmas, and I don't know about you, but I am super excited. Every December I get really excited for Christmas, especially when all the decorations are up! I love it when I have the presents I've bought for people wrapped up, and I get so excited for when they open their gifts up! I also love having lots of events to get involved with, and everyone generally being festive!

Anyway, I thought I would share some pictures of getting my bedroom looking festive. Please bare in mind this is just my bedroom and not the whole house as I only started taking photos when I was decorating my bedroom, but I hope you enjoy!



This is all the decorations I'm going to have to manage to fit into the tree! By the way, being very nontraditional, I have a black Christmas tree, haha!



Christmas lights! One of the most frustrating things to get right, but for me, they're totally worth it, the tree looks so sparkly with them on!



I'm so sorry about the awful lighting, but this is one of my favourite decorations, I got it from a local shop, so I'm not sure whether anyone else could get their hands on one, but I love it so much!



My angel! I love this angel, because it's fairly subtle but just finishes off the tree!



 Another one of my favourite baubles!



Present bauble! This one's super glittery but it's just so cute!



I'm sorry about the awful shot, I didn't realise how blurry it was, but here is a picture of the Christmas tree finished! The tree is from Tesco, although it is a few years old, but I'm sure they're still available.


Here are a couple of other decorations:


 My robin figure/decoration. This was another item from a local shop! :)



 A mini decoration stocking!



Snow globe!

I hope you liked this little Christmas 'gallery', I really enjoyed decorating and taking photos! Also this post is up later than I planned, I originally planned it for Sunday, but left it too late, then I started doing it last night (Monday), but Blogger was lagging and not working well, so I've had to wait until tonight. 


Leading up to Christmas, I'm planning to do a couple of Christmas-related posts, so I hope you enjoy them!


Bye for now!


4 comments:

  1. Looks great Molly!
    Keep the good work!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much:) I'm sorry I took so long to reply I've had English revision and French revision to do but I will do my assessment on Monday and should be able to blog again then.

      Delete
  2. You have some very cute decorations! I love the present bauble, it's so pretty! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) it sparkles so much when the lights are on haha xx

      Delete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!