Saturday, 6 December 2014

Favourite Youtubers

People who know me will be probably be able to tell you that pretty much all my conversations start with '5 Seconds of Summer did...', 'This thing on Pinterest...' or 'I watched this really cool video on YouTube...', so, I thought I would post about some of my favourite youtubers!


Number 1: Zoella

(picture taken from Zoe's instagram, link to original picture is here)

I'm sure you've all heard of her, but Zoe was the first female youtuber I watched, and as soon as I watched her videos I loved them! She seemed relatable, witty and cute, and I felt like she focused on all sorts of things, such as hair, makeup, life and friends! I think this was one of the first videos I watched by her, and it was what made me want to subscribe: How To: My Quick and Easy Hairstyles. She also has a blog, which I'm in love with, and I'm so proud of her, because she's achieved so much over the past year, what with her new beauty range and book! Check out her latest videos here.

Number 2: Lucy and Lydia



(image taken from Lucy and Lydia's blog, you can view the image via the blog link below)

These twins are so relatable, friendly and bubbly, they make me smile so much, and also do amazing hair and makeup tutorials. If I could only watch one youtube channel for the rest of my life, it would be this one because I think they have such a great variety on their channel. They also have an amazing blog, and I think you should all check out their channel and their blog below:
Youtube Channel
Their Blog

Number 3: ThatcherJoe


(image taken from Joe's instagram, link to original image is here)

If I want to watch something to make me laugh, I usually go to Joe's channel, because most of his videos are light-hearted. He's also amazing at impressions and seems like he's prepared to try out anything for his dare videos. His channel can be found here.

Number 4: Sophie Foster


(photo taken from Sophie's instagram, to view original image, click here)

Sophie is about 2 years older than me, and she started making her videos when she was about 15. I love her Q&As, and she is always so gracious, and she never expected her youtube to be so well known. She almost has 20K subscribers, and I know she's worked really hard to reach that figure- I can remember watching her back when she had under 1000 subscribers. You guys should all check out her channel here.

So there are a few of my favourite youtubers, comment down below your favourites and why you like them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!