Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Review: Body Shop Body Butter

Hello :)

Today's post is going to be about the Body Butter from The Body Shop. This is such a great product, so I'll let you know the pros and cons now!



Pros: Smells lovely, really moisturising, large pot (200ml)

Cons: Is a little expensive.

I have this body butter in the peach fragrance, shown above, and it's great, it feels really gentle on the skin, and I always feel like my skin has been well moisturised. I don't actually have a sense of smell, so unfortunately, I can't smell it, but a lot of my friends have it and my mum says it smells great, so I think I trust them ;) I would guess it's quite a strong smell, because even when I only have a tiny bit on, my mum says I smell of peaches, as soon as I walk into a room, haha! 

And if you've ever been in The Body Shop, you'll know that there are loads of different body butters to choose from! My friend even has a coconut one (there's two types), that leaves your skin all sparkly!

Unfortunately, this great product is £13.00, which some of you may find cheap, but a lot of you might find a bit expensive for what it is. Luckily, The Body Shop hold great sales, so you might be able to pick one up half price or something- I got a great deal on mine, because it was half price, and I was given a £3 off voucher, so I got it for about £2.50! Alternatively, you could ask for one as a present, or get a sample of it to see whether you want to buy it! The staff will usually get you a little pot with a sample in :) 

Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!