Monday, 14 April 2014

April Buys!

Hi everyone!

Having saved up some money recently, I decided it was time to treat myself and go for a little shopping trip! I really wanted to update my wardrobe, so firstly, I popped to New Look and bought a few summery tops.



The middle top is a floaty exotic design crop top, which was the most expensive being £17.99. The top in the right hand corner is an aztec design tight crop top, costing £5.99, and the shoulder/short sleeve blouse in the left hand corner cost me £14.99.
The accessories and foundation (the foundation wasn't bought from New Look) in that picture are shown below:



This is a Boots No7 foundation- the Essentially Natural foundation, medium- light coverage in Cool Vanilla, £7.50, along with some (fake) gold earrings from Accessorize, £2 in the sale, and a necklace from New Look that looks like 3 necklaces that cost me £2, after being reduced in the sale from £4.99.

I really wanted some new accesories since I don't really own that much of this kind of thing, and lots
of my friends have been wearing chunky necklaces like the one above recently, so I'm glad I found one.

Finally, I got some new beach wear ready for summer and a holiday I have coming up! All items shown below are from Matalan.



The peach flip-flops were only £3, the gold sandals were £6, the bottom part of the bikini was £4, and the bikini top was £8. However, I got a 10% discount (an offer currently being held by Matalan) so everything was a bit cheaper! Matalan is great for things like this because it's reasonably cheap, and good quality! I can't wait to wear these things!
So those are my April buys, I think I got a lot of great stuff this month, and I'm well prepared for summer, now that I've updated my wardrobe a bit!

Bye!


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your comment made me really happy :)

    Of course I'll follow, I've done it now, you also have a great blog

    Molly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. those tops are adorable! you have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm glad you like them, it just made me feel all summery when I tried them on, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!